lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Random Stuffs + Miyavi MusicJapan+ Yearbook

Herou!!!

Well, I've been without posting for a couple of weeks (a lot of weeks) but now I come with some random stuffs and with a little duty to make!!

Let's start..

First of all the most important, the announcement of the MusicJapan+ to colaborate with Miyavi's Yearbook, everybody knows that Meev has decided to 'Graduate' from the PSCompany, and the magazine wans to 'Celebrate The Graduation' giving Miyavi a yearbook with good wishes from his fans, I work in the world team and we were told that we must spread the news of the yearbook and post the little gif I'm gonna present right now:



Just go to 'musicjapanplus.jp' and read for more info!! ^_^ (:


Now with other random and crazy [and maybe stupid] stuff...



lol I just bought them ^^, and I'm delighted with those!
For the ones that Do not know what those are, they are simply jewels kinda stickers that you put on your cellphone to make it look girly and pretty, I was lucky to find a package made in Japan woohoo! ^^

Si no entiendes una palabra de lo que dije.. muy pronto postearé la version en español! En Myspace hehe ^^ Wheee!!

See ya!!

<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario